The top 10 buyer mistakes are:
1. Working with more than one agent.
2. Not getting pre-approved by a lender before looking for a house.
3. Waiting to find the “perfect” home.
4. Taking advise of others and not the professionals.
5. Losing the house of their dreams because they had to think it over.
6. Not having a home warranty to cover your new home.
7. Not reading neighborhood rules & regulations.
8. Not knowing what it is that you are looking for in a home.
9. Not showing up for the home inspections.
10. Not choosing Brian Ripp as their Real Estate Broker.